About the Role
The ideal Solution Architect will share our passion for reinventing the data and analytics landscape and thrives in dynamic environments. This means having a penchant to do whatever it takes to make Wavicle and our customers successful. It means positioning yourself as an authoritative resource for Wavicle and our clients by staying abreast with the ever-evolving data and analytics technologies. And it means working collaboratively with a diverse range of people, both in and outside the company.
Be the lead client-facing Solution Architect for the Emerging Technologies practice helping clients build & deploy solutions using our portfolio of technologies, which include Databricks, Snowflake, ThoughtSpot, and Matillion.
- Create and present design documents and architecture specifications to clients and documentation to our team.
- Employ a data-driven approach to community building, including understanding how to measure the health and success of customer engagement.
- Train and advise clients managers, architects, and developers in the best ways to implement our technology portfolio.
- Guide the resolution of customer-specific technical challenges.
- Support members of the Delivery and Sales Teams to develop their expertise.
- Collaborate with other practices and Marketing and Sales to continuously improve Wavicle’s offerings and marketing strategies.
- Connect with a mix of business and technical audiences leading business requirement discussions, technical whiteboarding exercises, and coding sessions.
Required Knowledge and Level of Experience
- 10+ years of professional work experience architecting and implementing data & analytic solutions is required.
- Prior hands-on experience implementing solutions using Snowflake, Databricks, Thoughtspot and/or Matillion is required.
- 5+ years working as a consultant or pre-sales engineer.
- Possess strong analytical/logical thinking ability and clarity of thought.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing Technologies and related emerging technology (e.g., Amazon Web Services, EC2, Lambda, Glue, Athena)
- Solid Understanding of Modern Data Warehouse/Lambda Architecture, Data warehousing concepts
- Ability to learn complex businesses very quickly, define problems accurately while paying attention to details in the solution.
- Your communication skills are strong and enjoy the challenge of understanding key customer requirements and articulating the correct solution to our customers.
- Certifications in emerging technologies is preferred (Snowflake, Databricks, Thoughtspot or Matillion).
- Bachelors or master’s degree and experience working in the data and analytic field.
- Must be open to up to 50% travel to client locations.